Manifest Money: How Can You Start Right Now To Use The Concept of Leverage?
Do you understand the concept of leverage? A lever is a rigid object that is used with a fulcrum or pivot point to multiply the mechanical force that can be applied to another object. Did you get that?
No? Well, maybe, if you’re a physics professor. But in case you’re not, I’ll put it in friendlier terms.
When you leverage, you use a little (effort, money, time) to get a lot (results or wealth).
Here are some ways you can use leveraging to take a shortcut to success:
- Money – Invest a little to get a lot
- Time – Outsource or hire efficient help
- Contacts – Meet people, then meet people through those people, then meet more people . . .
- Knowledge – Know what you know and how to make it work for you
- Influence – Make the effort to be an effective influence on the people in your immediate sphere, so they will pass that influence on to others.
No matter where you are in your journey to success, you can use leveraging to use a little to gain a lot and manifest more money than seems possible today. My focus this week will be to give you practical ideas on how you can do that. “Give me a lever long enough,” said Archimedes. “And a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.”
I want to see you on the path to success, which is why I created the affordable program Success in 5 Minutes a Day. There’s a lot to learn, but I’m here to help you. Sign up now to learn to manifest money.